Sabah Lkhair ( Good morning in Arabic),
I cannot believe that I am actually writing my last posting in this course on the blog I have created for this class.
Let me see what I have learned in this fascinating journey. I was definitely introduced to new technology tools and resources. Project-based learning was one of the topics I enjoyed exploring since the reading material assigned to it was not that difficult. Creating a rubric was another task that I enjoyed doing simply because setting criteria to assess students' performance has not been easy, and all the criteria for any skill were there listed for the teacher. I think Quizstar would be interesting to create in the coming days. Delicious webpage is very beneficial where I can keep all the interesting links introduced in the course. If I keep counting the benefits, I will not finish on time.
This course has ended "in a blink of an eye"- an Arabic expression meaning very quickly. Along the way, I had the chance to "meet" amazing people who were willing to interact wih and help me in every suitable manner. In this respect, I consider myself lucky.
I would like to thank all my e-colleagues and Donna for making this course an unforgettable and enlightning one.
Wishing all the participants in this class the best of luck in their teaching career.
Regards,
Dareen Nasser Hadid
I cannot believe that I am actually writing my last posting in this course on the blog I have created for this class.
Let me see what I have learned in this fascinating journey. I was definitely introduced to new technology tools and resources. Project-based learning was one of the topics I enjoyed exploring since the reading material assigned to it was not that difficult. Creating a rubric was another task that I enjoyed doing simply because setting criteria to assess students' performance has not been easy, and all the criteria for any skill were there listed for the teacher. I think Quizstar would be interesting to create in the coming days. Delicious webpage is very beneficial where I can keep all the interesting links introduced in the course. If I keep counting the benefits, I will not finish on time.
This course has ended "in a blink of an eye"- an Arabic expression meaning very quickly. Along the way, I had the chance to "meet" amazing people who were willing to interact wih and help me in every suitable manner. In this respect, I consider myself lucky.
I would like to thank all my e-colleagues and Donna for making this course an unforgettable and enlightning one.
Wishing all the participants in this class the best of luck in their teaching career.
Regards,
Dareen Nasser Hadid
Hello Dareen,
ReplyDeleteThank you for being such a great course participant. You've done such a wonderful job, and I wish you all the very best in all you do.
Giant hugs to you.
Donna