My cup of tea is cold due to my occupation with posting a conferencing message on the class "board". I do not think that this is a good opening for a blog . But, this is what actually happened. Any ways, I have to start my blog properly.
On Feb.7,2013, I received an email from AEI Distance Education informing me that I had been accepted into the Spring 2013 online teacher training course with University of Oregon, Linguistics Department, American English Institute (UO AEI): Building Teaching Skills Through the Interactive Web. I was thrilled to know this.
On Mar.31,2013, I received the very first email from my webskills instructor, Dr. Shaw. After reading the welcoming email, I felt a bit anxious due to fact that it seemed that we,my colleagues and I, were expected to do lots of tasks and assignments However, when I explored the course site and the schedule I was relieved since every task was catered to meet our engagements as teachers.
So far, the three topics of discussions- self introduction, discussions and blogs- were of great interest since most of my e-colleagues shared their insightful ideas based on their teaching practices. In other words, so far so good.
Reading the materials mainly the ground rules and the rubrics was very enlightening in the sense that they show us the right path through which we will achieve our goals which are learning from each other and of course passing the course.
That's all for now.
Hello Dareen,
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks great! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Donna