Hello again,
"Hi" has never been one of my favorite words. I prefer to say "Hello"; it carries many meanings such as "How are you?","Eager to know your news.",etc. Now, what shall I say about my news during this week?
My week started with a challenging assignment where I had to read a couple of articles on building aural/oral skills. The content of those articles was interesting to me as a teacher because they addressed two skills I usually do my best to help my students improve them.
My second task was to create a delicious account in which I can bookmark/save all my favorite links. Reading and listening websites were among the links I added to delicious.
As for the project task, the examples of projects done by previous participants were helpful and gave me an idea of how my project should be at end of the course. I really hope that mine will be good.
That's all for now.
Best,
Dareen
Hello Dareen,
ReplyDeleteYou have a great blog, and I enjoy reading it.
Donna
Hi,
ReplyDeleteJust to share in our teaching of English in Malaysia,our focus is on 4 skills components which are listening and speaking, followed by reading and writing skills,where teaching of grammar and vocabulary are taught in contexts.
Our English lesson are taught using thematic approach such as people, environment, social concerns, health, and so on. Our each topic begin with listening and speaking drills in practice.However, the teacher faces time problem to listen to all the groups' presentation and giving feedback to every students on their pronunciation problem. They tend to sound the English words in Bahasa Melayu or Malay Language(our national language) pronunciation.