Sunday, May 26, 2013

Week 8: Reflection

Massa Lkhair ( Good Evening in Arabic),

I wonder why we don't start our blogs with the greeting expressions used in our mother tongues. I guess we should ask for it.

The submittal of the project report draft on due time was very laborious in the sense that I had finish it amidst other tasks related to both my school and my university. The story did not stop there; I also had to provide a feedback on my partner's project report draft. My feedback was based on a checklist offered by Donna.

Another assignment was to explore different teachers' resources  out of which I had to choose one and create either a course site or an exercise/a test. As a start, I wanted to create a course site, but  I ended up creating a crossword puzzle for my ninth graders. This crossword puzzle contains the key words necessary for them to finish their essay on tolerance.

My project is supposed to be finished by next Friday at noon. The feedback provided by my partner Wong Lai Leng is very constructive; the thing I will take into consideration when writing the final report.

I changed the template of my blog; I thought  it was about time to change it.

That's all.

Best,

Dareen
 

1 comment:

  1. Masannor Dareen,

    I hope you are doing well.

    You are right this one was a very stressing week. I couldn't do all the tasks at a time, because I had so many stuff to be done other than the course tasks. But alhamdulillah, everything is done.

    I wish you good luck with your project. And I like your new template..

    Khadija

    ReplyDelete